Employee and Organizational Development (EOD)
Register now for upcoming training!
- March 1 – Seven Habits of Highly Effective People One Day Program – $150
- March 7 – Social Security: It Pays to Know – free
- March 13 – Law and You: Interacting with Law Enforcement – free
- March 20 – Interviewing Best Practices – free
- March 27 – Understanding the Most Common Hidden Disabilities – free
- March 28 – Retirement Planning for Baby Boomers: An Action Plan – free
The UT System Office of Employee and Organizational Development (EOD) embraces life-long learning and provides all employees with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We provide more than 150 in-person training courses, seminars and conferences for faculty and staff each year. Additionally, we provide 300 e-learning courses at no cost to employees on a variety of topics—making it easy for employees to meet their development needs.
Visit our website regularly for updates on new content, certificate programs and learning events.