Franklin Covey seminars
What is FranklinCovey? FranklinCovey is a global company specializing in organizational performance improvement that helps organizations achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior. Check the EOD calendar to see when one or more of the following Franklin Covey seminars are offered.
- The 5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity Essentials
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Foundations
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Signature Edition 4.0
- Presentation Advantage
- Project Management Essentials for the Unofficial Project Manager
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential
- The 4 Essential Roles of Leadership
- The 6 Critical Practices For Leading a Team
- The 7 Habits for Managers
- Leading at the Speed of Trust
- Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Ignite Everyone’s Intelligence
2-week cancellation policy
Any cancellation must be made at least two weeks prior to an Employee & Organizational Development seminar or conference or the department will be charged the full registration fee. As an alternative, a substitution can be made. Please contact EOD for assistance with switching your registration to a substitute attendee.