Professional Development Services
Employee & Organizational Development (EOD) acts as a business partner to provide UT faculty and staff with opportunities for growth in their careers.
EOD hosts instructive courses, seminars, and conferences, as well as provides coaching and consulting, as all UT employees are strongly encouraged to obtain a minimum of 32 hours of job- and career-related learning per year.
Other Services & Descriptions
Customized Departmental Retreats
EOD helps plan and guide staff development retreats or other on-site learning opportunities. An EOD business partner will schedule an intake meeting with the department head and/or their delegates to identify needs before developing a plan to meet those needs.
Coaching and Performance Consulting
EOD offers confidential coaching services including consultation, action planning, and commitment agreement for individuals and departments. Coaching has proven to be an effective method of guiding decisions, managing interpersonal conflict, and improving performance.
When the vision, mission, and values of the work team are aligned with the department’s strategic-plan goals, the result is the effective completion of those goals. EOD acts as a business partner to provide strategic planning services to help department leaders in developing a plan to execute the mission and achieve the vision of the department.
If your department is interested in any of the services listed above, please contact your designated EOD business partner.
- UT Chattanooga – Marti Willen (email@example.com)
- UT Foundation – Faith Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UT Health Science Center – Marti Willen (email@example.com)
- UT Institute for Public Service – Debbie Alley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UT Institute of Agriculture- Debbie Alley (email@example.com)
- UT Knoxville – Faith Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Izetta Slade (email@example.com)
- UT Martin – Faith Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UT Space Institute- Faith Lewis (email@example.com)
- UT System Administration – Izetta Slade (firstname.lastname@example.org)