Online Learning & Certificate Programs
Currently all EOD learning opportunities are being offered online, both in the form of live, instructor-led courses, as well as self-paced eLearning modules.
We offer a wide variety of topics such as:
- Business ethics
- Customer service
- Effective business communication
- Environmental health and safety
- Dealing with conflict
- Dynamics of leadership
- Organizational change
- Supervisory skills
- Workplace diversity
Browse and register for courses through K@TE, our learning management system.
For help, email EOD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants must be University of Tennessee employees.
- Participants will need to have access to appropriate computer equipment, including an internet connection and compatible browser.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click questions to view answers.
No. Though the topics may be similar, these programs are designed to be separate. We believe participants are best served by a consistent learning experience.
I took one or more of these eLearning courses before. Can they be counted toward my certificate now?
No. Only courses taken AFTER you have been enrolled in the certificate program will count toward the completion of this certificate. Our current programs have been designed so that courses are taken in proximity to one another. Additionally, specific course content may have been updated.
At least 70% of the eLearning content has not been featured previously. While there will be overlapping topics and skills in study programs, we want to bring you new learning experiences.
The completion of a certificate program does not guarantee career advancement.
Our certificate programs are designed for employees who desire to stay current in their existing role as well as gain opportunities for continued professional growth.
- You will develop an enhanced skillset that can improve workplace performance.
- You will meet and learn from other professionals who have similar goals and expand your university peer network.
- You will be empowered with the latest practices and principles of a topic.