Online Learning & Certificate Programs
Currently all EOD learning opportunities are being offered online, both in the form of live, instructor-led courses, as well as self-paced eLearning modules.
We offer a wide variety of topics such as:
- Business ethics
- Customer service
- Effective business communication
- Environmental health and safety
- Dealing with conflict
- Dynamics of leadership
- Organizational change
- Supervisory skills
- Workplace diversity
Browse and register for courses through K@TE, our learning management system.
For help, email EOD at email@example.com.
- Participants must be University of Tennessee employees.
- Participants will need to have access to appropriate computer equipment, including an internet connection and compatible browser.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click questions to view answers.
- You will develop an enhanced skillset that can improve workplace performance.
- You will meet and learn from other professionals who have similar goals and expand your university peer network.
- You will be empowered with the latest practices and principles of a topic.