Online Training & Certificate Programs
We aim to provide university employees seeking training with unique and challenging opportunities. Whether through enrolling in more than 300 eLearning courses or in one of our three certificate programs, our online programs are for those who seek an alternative to in-person training.
We offer more than 300 eLearning courses on a variety of topics. Among the courses are:
- Business ethics
- Effective business communication
- Environmental health and safety
- Dynamics of leadership
- Dealing with conflict
- Organizational change Workplace diversity.
See eLearning Technical Help for information about registering and logging in to the eLearning system. For help finding a particular course, adding courses to your plan or enrolling in an eLearning certificate program, contact EOD at (email@example.com) or 865-974-6657.
- Participants will need to have access to appropriate computer equipment, including an internet connection and compatible browser. For details on browser compatibility and computer requirements, visit the Skillsoft Browser Compatibility website.
- Participants must complete a critical reflection activity demonstrating their ability to understand and apply the major concepts of the program. This activity will be submitted online and evaluated by an EOD trainer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click questions to view answers.
- You will develop an enhanced skillset that can improve workplace performance.
- You will meet and learn from other professionals who have similar goals and expand your university peer network.
- You will be empowered with the latest practices and principles of a topic.