Apps & Online Resources
Set goals, keep up with your success and take advantage of the many free apps, trackers and online tools available.
Here are some resources recommended by the state of Tennessee:
- Discover the surprisingly healthy things you’re already doing using Streaks for Small Starts. See how easy it is with progress tracking, reminders and high-fives for motivation.
- Mapping a walking or running route around campus is easy using MapMyWalk.
- MyFitnessPal is a quick and easy way to keep track of your meals and activities.
- Use the Pick Tennessee Products directory to find local sources of fresh fruits and vegetables, including information about Tennessee farms, farmers’ markets and pick-your-own options.
- The EX Plan is a free quit-smoking program that can show you a whole new way to think about quitting tobacco. It’s based on ex-smokers’ personal experiences and the latest scientific research from Mayo Clinic experts.