Trainings & Workshops
Dozens of professional and personal trainings and workshops are offered throughout the year at each UT campus and institute, such as:
- Dealing with Change
- Balancing Your Life and Career
- Building an Investment Strategy
- Managing Income and Debt
- Backyard Gardening
- Healthy Grilling
- Healing Foods
To learn more, contact your human resources office, look into non-credit courses and routinely scan campus event calendars.
Department heads also can schedule free, personalized training sessions through the state of Tennessee’s Employee Assistance Program, such as:
- Changing the Way We Think about Weight Loss
- Healthier Holidays: Emotionally, Physically and Financially
- Breaking Free from Tobacco
- Taking Control of Your Wellness for Total Health
- Opting for Happiness: A Lifestyle Choice
- Managing Stress for Health and Wellness
- Relaxation Techniques for Mind-Body Wellness
- The Power of Resiliency
To learn more and schedule a training, contact Deborah Roberts with Magellan Health at (800) 450-7281, extension 74641 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Advance notice of three to four weeks and a minimum of 15 confirmed participants are required.
Did You Know?
The UT Health Science Center in Memphis offers health-related trainings, such as:
- Sinusitis and Bronchitis
- Healthy Nutrition and Habits for Cardiovascular Health