Technical Specialist II
Fabricates, installs, maintains, services, modifies, and troubleshoots communications and electronics equipment. Operates a computer based design and drafting system.
- Fabricates, installs, maintains, services, modifies, and troubleshoots communications and electronics equipment.
- Develops drawings, diagrams, and graphic displays.
- May design, construct and modify electronic equipment not available commercially.
- Provides technical guidance and direction to designated personnel.
- Prepares and maintains reports as required.
- Draws full scale CAD floor plans.
- Updates and maintains accurate CAD floor plans.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and five years experience in field or completion of specialized training plus three years experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.