Manages, coordinates, and supervises the activities of a technical program including budget management, planning, reporting, and staffing.
- Plans and coordinates technical activities in a department.
- Directs activities of personnel engaged in preparing plans, designs, cost estimates, and specifications for experimental, maintenance, or modernization programs to determine most feasible approach to technical problems.
- Directs activities setting up prototype units designed to perform experimental operations.
- Coordinates activities of workers engaged in testing and metering unit operations, and collecting and interpreting processing records.
- Evaluates performance records of chemical processes and physical operations and submits report of findings to management.
- May prepare reports on cost of operations.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree with six-seven years of supervisory or related technical experience.
Executive & Managerial