Technical Assistant II
Performs technical duties in the installation, maintenance, and service of equipment. Provides guidance and direction to users.
- Performs inspections.
- Analyzes problems and repairs on equipment.
- Tests and adjusts equipment, using testing devices.
- Follows blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Uses tools on projects.
- Assists in training designated personnel.
- Provides technical guidance and direction.
- Reports system/equipment malfunctions and records information.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and six months experience in field or completion of specialized training. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.