Provides oversight of the day-to-day operations and ongoing coordination of a unit or sub-unit within the university. Maintains records and processes changes to procedures, protocols, and programs. Implements new and/or revised procedures. Provides guidance to designated personnel.
- Develops plans to ensure goals of assigned areas are met.
- Plans and prioritizes work.
- Prepares schedule for the department.
- Delegates assignments to supervisors and checks progress.
- Ensures all financial resources are utilized effectively.
- Monitors expenses against budget.
- Orders supplies and equipment.
- Supervises staff of a unit or subunit.
- Makes hiring, terminating, and promotion recommendations.
- Provides input into performance evaluations.
- Ensures employees have appropriate orientation and training.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Master’s degree and six-seven years of managerial experience.
Executive & Managerial