Student Services Specialist II
Performs administrative duties and provides customer service to students including maintenance of records, compilation of data, and report generation. May provide guidance to designated personnel.
- Advises applicants and departments regarding policies and procedures.
- Promotes a unit/department by coordinating, supervising, and participating in recruitment activities.
- Coordinates and supervises events and activities.
- Processes travel-related documents.
- Counsels with students concerning residency and work rules; verifies accuracy of documents submitted.
- Interprets administrative decisions and policies.
- Provides work direction, support, and supervision to staff.
- Updates, maintains, and processes student files.
- Issues instructions on behalf of executive.
- Initiates and composes correspondence; compiles data and prepares reports.
- May lead designated personnel. Performs the same work as those supervised.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and four-five years office experience. Two years of experience equates to one year of post-high school education.