Student Services Coordinator
Coordinates and performs specialized administrative duties and supervises designated personnel in a student services department or unit.
- Coordinates and performs student activities to include student orientation and student conduct.
- Performs a variety of complex and independent duties involved with compliance issues, eligibility requirements, and graduation requirements in specific areas of study.
- Interprets and transmits official records and forms; interprets policy and legislation relating to eligibility.
- Explains polices and procedures and discusses related eligibility requirements.
- Assists with special problems related to compliance and evaluating academic status.
- Creates and updates worksheets and verifies the accuracy of the data.
- Assists staff and others to prepare reports and analyze the material to ascertain compliance.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and two-three years office experience. Two years experience equates to one year of post-high school education.