Student Services Assistant I
Performs routine clerical duties and provides customer service to students/participants requiring the application of departmental polices and procedures.
- Assists in registration activities and educational benefits for students, veterans, and children of veterans.
- Processes financial aide information within established guidelines; processes scholarship awards.
- Receives job opening information and prepares bulletins to distribute to alumni, students, and academic units.
- Evaluates and updates student/participant records.
- Compiles student lists and statistical information and maintains files/records.
- Performs routine office functions.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and one year office experience.