Student Services Aide
Performs basic clerical duties in a student services department or unit.
- Processes student applications for admission/residence and financial aid programs within established guidelines to ensure eligibility for aid; processes scholarship awards.
- Provides information to students, parents, and general public regarding fee classification requirements.
- Confirms student eligibility to outside agencies.
- Performs clerical duties related to the administrative operation of residence areas.
- Processes and deposits fees; reconciles accounts; maintains records.
- Composes routine correspondence or prepares form letters.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree.