Provides expertise in statistics dealing with assembling, classifying, tabulating, and analyzing data.
- Performs a variety of technical duties involved in the collection, compilation and analysis of statistical data.
- Works as a member of a research/study team to provide appropriate statistical input in the design, execution, and analysis of scientifically conducted studies.
- Applies standard statistical techniques to estimate variation (e.g., frequency distribution), test hypotheses, study trends and to evaluate the reliability and validity of data.
- Assists in the development of standard operational procedures for the collection, editing, verification, and management of statistical data.
- Assists in developing data collection forms appropriate in format and content for scientific studies.
- Assists in the preparation of reports that summarize the analysis of data, interprets the findings and provides conclusions and recommendations.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and five-six years experience.