Senior IT Technologist I
Maintains information technology equipment and resources; designs, configures, troubleshoots, modifies, and repairs equipment; performs problem resolution for operating systems, applications, hardware and networking; performs evaluations and performance monitoring of IT equipment and resources; engages in proactive problem solving; writes and modifies code as required; assists in training, development, and supervision of designated personnel.
- Maintains information technology equipment and resources.
- Designs, configures, troubleshoots, modifies, and repairs computer and operational equipment.
- Provides problem resolution for software errors.
- Performs evaluations of information technology equipment and resources.
- Functions as shift supervisor and works independent with little or no direct supervision.
- Evaluates and recommends the purchase of communication and electronic equipment or related accessories.
- Possesses both specific and universal knowledge in technical areas.
- Provides technical guidance and direction to co-workers in solving complex level technical problems.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.