Research Technician III
Performs skilled duties in a research environment. May provide guidance to subordinates.
- Provides technical guidance to designated personnel.
- Performs routine tasks such as calibration, operation, and maintenance of complex laboratory/research equipment.
- Performs standardized or repetitive procedures in a research environment which do not require changes or modifications by the technician.
- Conducts routine procedures under limited supervision.
- Performs procedural tests and may assist in analysis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent plus two-three years experience. General knowledge of laboratory/research techniques, equipment, and terminology.