Research Supervisor II
Supervises and participates in the laboratory/research activities of a basic research project or facility. Provides work direction and technical assistance to designated personnel.
- Provides work direction to designated personnel involved in a laboratory/research project or facility.
- Assigns tasks to employees and monitors progress to ensure successful completion.
- Conducts basic experiments/research according to previously adopted and outlined procedures and techniques.
- Work requires exercise of independent judgment and a basic theoretical knowledge in planning experiments.
- Work is performed in accordance with a specific project outline under the technical supervision of a principal investigator who reviews the work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required; plus two-three years experience in providing research guidance.