Research Specialist III
Collects, interprets, describes, and documents complex analytical and evaluative data to support research activities.
- Collects information and data through observation, experimentation, interviewing, and other methods, including the use of electronic equipment and devices to include human subject intervention and/or data collection of highly sensitive data.
- Implements research projects where there are limited deviations in instructions, methods, and designs. May be responsible for some experimental problem resolution.
- Evaluates, analyzes, and interprets collected data; prepares reports and analyses setting forth progress, trends, and recommendations or conclusions.
- Performs activities requiring exercise of some independent judgment in planning methods, altering aspects of the project setting, and applying suitable techniques and procedures.
- Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree plus one-two years experience or equivalent education and experience.
Knowledge of standard methods of analysis in the research field.
Knowledge of methods and techniques of compilation and analysis of research and statistical data.
Ability to interpret results and translate into recommendations.
Ability to compile information into report form.