Research Leader I
Provides leadership and/or guidance to a research group or program that is part of a larger research project.
- Provides oversight to a portion of a major research program to include hiring and supervision of staff and budget management.
- Designs and implements research protocol; ensures protocol is followed.
- Analyzes, interprets, and documents results for sponsor and/or publication; makes presentations at conferences and/or professional organizations.
- Works under the general direction of a research director.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Master’s degree plus six or more years experience in conducting and managing projects/programs.