Research Associate II
Designs and conducts research projects; analyzes and presents data.
- Participates in the review of research protocols to determine feasibility.
- Confers with principal investigator in developing plans for research projects.
- Works with considerable independence in researching, modifying, and developing methodology to the overall research objective.
- Works as a member of a research team to conduct an intervention involving human subjects. May work independently. Exercises judgment within protocols and may recommend modifications.
- Proceeds independently with planning and conduct of research.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Master’s degree plus one-two years experience or equivalent education and experience.