Provides psychological assessment, guidance, and care of patients.
- Provides direct counseling and psychotherapeutic services to undergraduate, graduate, and professional students through evaluation and crisis intervention.
- Administers psychological tests including educational, vocational, and personality assessment.
- Develops and implements campus outreach and preventive programs of consolation and education related to the mental health needs of students; advises administrators, students, faculty, and staff concerning student mental health issues.
- Prepares reports and analyses setting forth progress and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Supervises advanced trainees in the mental health professions.
- Conducts research in areas of college mental health and student development.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Doctoral degree in Psychology from an accredited educational institution and full licensure as a Practicing Psychologist as defined by the Tennessee State Board of Examiners of Practicing Psychologists is required.