Manages, coordinates, and supervises the activities of a program including budget management, planning, reporting, and staffing.
- Coordinates activities of personnel in a unit.
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as typing, bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, flow of correspondence, filing, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services.
- Evaluates office production, revises procedures, or devises new forms to improve efficiency of workflow.
- Establishes uniform correspondence procedures and style practices.
- Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Prepares activity reports for guidance of management.
- Coordinates activities of various clerical departments or workers within department.
- May prepare organizational budget and monthly financial reports.
- May hire, train, and supervise administrative staff.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree with five-six years of supervisory/managerial experience
Executive & Mangerial