Directs broadcast programming activities. Produce and direct video productions for various university purposes.
- Directs live video broadcasts and/or video shoots and supervises all activities connected with pre and post production of programs/presentations.
- Monitors quality of production. edits tapes, and resolve production taping/video problems.
- Communicate with participants and guest speakers to determine broadcast/video requirements.
- Arranges facilities, equipment, and cameras; determine staffing needs and make personnel assignments.
- Supervises labeling of materials and maintain inventory of tapes, equipment, etc.
- Direct specials, radio programs, presentations, and/or news conferences.
- Confers with representatives of advertising agencies, product managers, and corporate advertising staff to establish media goals, objectives, and strategies within budget.
- Adjusts broadcasting schedules due to program cancellations.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and five years experience or completion of specialized training plus four years experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.