Media Assistant III
Provides advanced technical support in media-related areas such as: photography, radio, television, audio-visual production, electronic media, and exhibit preparation.
- Uses equipment for various media systems.
- Analyzes problems and repairs manual and automatic transmitting and receiving apparatus and electronic equipment under direct supervision.
- Tests and adjusts of equipment, using testing devices, such as signal generators and ohmmeters, follows blueprints and wiring diagrams and using hand tools.
- Repairs and maintains equipment.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and three years experience in field or completion of specialized training. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.