Responsible for the daily operations and ongoing coordination of a unit or sub-
unit within the university. Maintains records and processes changes to procedures, protocols, and programs. Implements new and/or revised procedures. Provides guidance to designated personnel.
- Coordinates activities of personnel.
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures.
- Evaluates office production, revises procedures, or devises new forms to improve workflow.
- Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Plans office layouts and initiates cost reduction programs.
- Prepares activity reports for guidance of management.
- Prepares employee ratings and conducts employee benefit and insurance programs using computer.
- Coordinates activities of various clerical departments or workers within department.
- May prepare organizational budget and monthly financial reports.
- May hire, train, and supervise staff.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree with six-seven years of managerial experience.
Executive & Managerial