IT Assistant II
Maintains information technology equipment and resources; assists with troubleshooting, modification, and repair of equipment.
- Batches, scans, and indexes documents.
- Validates, verifies, and disassembles documents.
- Performs image manipulations and edits as directed.
- Uploads approved images into a permanent database for storage and retrieval purposes.
- Performs machine maintenance and calibration.
- Produces accurate job and production reporting sheets.
- Cross-trains and backs up co-workers during peak periods.
- Provides technical assistance to co-workers in solving intermediate level technical problems.
- Communicates with customers to discuss job specifications.
- Makes recommendations for improvement on incoming and outgoing work.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree or completion of technical school and six months experience in field or completion of specialized training. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.