IT Analyst IV
Directs and participates in the complex and mission-critical technical and information analysis and systems development.
- Provides a demonstrated mastery and in-depth understanding of existing and emerging technologies.
- Provides a high level of institutional knowledge and the effect of new systems or changes to existing systems on other areas of the University.
- Identifies, evaluates, supports, and solves complex issues related to area of expertise.
- Identifies strategic areas of development.
- Makes independent decisions within scope on development of software solutions.
- Provides in-depth knowledge and understanding of the most effective ways to automate business processes.
- Identifies, researches, and disseminates new technologies as appropriate.
- Interacts with external vendors in developing solutions for the University.
- Meets with users to determine and document requirements.
- Performs extensive problem analysis, design, system development, and documentation as necessary to complete specific assignments.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and seven-eight years of experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.