IT Analyst III
Designs, develops, tests, and documents complex software solutions that perform independently or as part of a larger information system.
- Implements software; develops/coordinates test plans, and performs tests on purchased software solutions, understanding how this software integrates with other systems and testing such interfaces as necessary.
- Develops documentation as necessary to complete specific assignments.
- Manages and maintains large sized systems; develops solutions with significant
- degree of independence.
- Possess in-depth industry knowledge and understanding of the most effective
- ways to automate business processes.
- Researches, trains, and leads new technology initiatives as requested.
- Interacts with external vendors in development solutions for the University.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and six-seven years of experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.