IT Administrator IV
Provides advice and guidance with existing and emerging technologies; directs and participates in complex and mission critical technical and information analysis and systems development; identifies, evaluates, supports, and solves complex issues in area of expertise; identifies strategic areas of development.
- Provides a demonstrated mastery and in-depth understanding of existing and emerging technologies.
- Directs and participates in the complex and mission critical technical and information analysis and systems development which may include computer operating systems, database management software, network management systems and software, computer system management software, course management and enterprise applications.
- Identifies, evaluates, supports, and solves complex issues related to area of expertise.
- Identifies strategic areas of development.
- Manages, administers, and maintains large sized systems with significant degree of independence and accountability.
- Provides in-depth industry knowledge.
- Identifies, researches, and disseminates new technologies as appropriate.
- Performs complex analysis and extensive problem solving as necessary to complete specific research and development.
- Plans and coordinates projects as assigned.
- Provides guidance to colleagues and users.
- May serve as project lead on any size project.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and seven-eight years of experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.