IT Administrator I
Specifies, designs, maintains, documents, and administers basic system level resources which may include computer operating systems, database management software, network management systems, software and computer system management software, course management and enterprise applications.
- Participates in the analysis and design of system resource configurations, improvements, and upgrades.
- Performs assigned administration duties with some degree of independence.
- Researches and trains on new technologies as requested.
- Performs basic level analysis and problem solving as necessary to complete specific assignments.
- Provides input on project planning.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and four-five years of experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.