IPS Specialist I
Performs program services in an area of specialization; has limited authority over resources.
- Assists in resource acquisition (grants).
- Responsible for professional development required to stay current in the field.
- Primarily internally focused position specializing in development of systems and services for agency’s customers.
- Provides input for designing, staffing, training, and/or supervising programs made available to agency’s customers.
- May supervise designated staff.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in related business field with three – four years of experience.