Provides specialized financial expertise in the areas of investments and trusts.
- Provides oversight in specialized accounting and financial knowledge in the areas of investments and trusts.
- Maintains in-house investment and trust system endowment portfolios.
- Reconciles to the general ledger and ledger activity reports.
- Prepares subsidiary reports for use by others.
- Works with custodian bank, investment, and trust managers to resolve problems with trade execution and post trade activity.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and four years of experience with investment and/or trust management.
To Be Determined