Extension Program Assistant III
Trains and conducts educational programs and participates in curriculum creation and program development.
- Conducts educational training programs and participates in curriculum creation and program development.
- Trains Extension Program Assistant II employees.
- Assists with enrollment and reports; prepares monthly program materials.
- Provides information/documentation for evaluation of impact regarding program.
- Assists staff in providing information to the public regarding specific questions or problems pertaining to their situation.
- Recruits for future program participants.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree or equivalent with three years or more training experience required.
High school degree with three-four years office experience. Two years of experience equates to one year of post-high school education.