Extension Assistant II
Plans curriculum development, program implementation, and evaluation within a specific subject matter or service area. Provides educational resources and programs, staff training, project evaluation, and program marketing.
- Plans, conducts, implements, and evaluates assigned phases of the educational programs.
- Prepares and delivers current, research-based subject matter information and educational training.
- Provides leadership in developing and producing effective educational publications.
- Develops and prepares appropriate publications, training materials, and other educational media, including writing, editing, photography, videography, layout and design.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Master’s degree in related subject matter with three years of experience.