Extension Assistant I
Assist in the curriculum development, program implementation, and evaluation within a specific subject matter or service area. Provides educational resources and programs. Assists with staff training, project evaluation, and program marketing.
- Assists in planning, conducting, implementing, and evaluating assigned phases of the educational programs.
- Assists in preparing and delivering current, research-based subject matter information and educational training.
- Assists in providing leadership in developing and producing effective educational publications.
- Assists in developing and preparing appropriate publications, training materials, and other educational media, including writing, editing, photography, videography, layout and design.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in related subject matter.