Extension Agent IV
Plans, implements, evaluates, and reports on research-based educational programs. Recruits, trains, and supervises volunteers.
- Plans, organizes, develops, implements, and evaluates educational programs.
- Develops and maintains budgets.
- Oversees facilities and personnel; conducts performance appraisals.
- Interacts with county government officials.
- Evaluates overall county program effectiveness.
- Responsible for education within one or more Extension program areas, determining areas where educational programs are needed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Master’s degree in agriculture, family and consumer sciences, or other related field with eight years experience. Must be able to demonstrate exemplary skills in leadership, mentoring, and professional development and have a reputation for state and/or regional program excellence.