Extension Agent I
Plans, implements, evaluates, and reports on research-based educational programs. Recruits, trains, and supervises volunteers.
- Plans, organizes, develops, implements, and evaluates educational programs.
- Develops and maintains budgets.
- Oversees facilities and personnel; conducts performance appraisals.
- Interacts with county government officials.
- Evaluates overall county program effectiveness.
- Responsible for education within one or more Extension program areas, determining areas where educational programs are needed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, family and consumer sciences, or closely related field of study and five years experience in a related field.