Provides guidance and direction and day-to-day involvement in the fund raising activities of a college or department.
- Directs and coordinates activities of college or university development organization.
- Works closely with Dean and other leadership.
- Communicates with alumni and former students to secure private funding for goals.
- Organizes and directs alumni organizational functions, regional alumni meetings, and production of alumni publications.
- Ensures careful record keeping and follow-up for donors.
- Coordinates activities of clerical and publications staff.
- Promotes alumni endorsement of institutional activities and enlists alumni aid in recruiting students and fund raising.
- Develops and utilizes all tasks available through the Development office to maximize private giving.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and six-seven years office experience, three of those years in education fund raising experience.