Provides research and assistance to others in the identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of individual and corporate donors.
- Solicits funds for the University.
- Focuses on identifying and soliciting new prospects for major gifts.
- Makes annual fund calls on prospective alumni and donors.
- Stewards current capital fund donors.
- Makes decisions affecting the goals on improving the university.
- Determines and prioritizes donors and their financial impact on the university.
- Performs other related duties.
Bachelor’s degree with five years experience in a business or related field.