Counsels, recruits, and advises students and parents regarding application procedures, student employment, and financial aid.
- Counsels, recruits, and advises students and parents regarding application procedures, student employment, and financial aid.
- Assists in the development, interpretation, implementation, and administration of Federal, State, and University financial aid programs.
- Represents the University at scheduled college fair events, high schools, and community colleges to promote enrollment and give guidance regarding financial aid.
- Assists in planning and conducting admission-related promotion activities.
- Analyses complex individual financial and personal issues and recommends options in each situation.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and two-three years of experience. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong customer service skills and experience.