Costume Shop Supervisor
Supervises the costume shop; advises the designer on use of materials, method of construction, and time necessary to construct the costumes.
- Supervises the costume shop and performs more difficult aspects of the work.
- Plans and schedules the work of the group to ensure adequate staffing and the proper distribution of work assignments.
- Advises the designer of use of materials, method of construction, and time necessary to construct the costumes.
- Supervises the maintenance and use of stock costumes.
- Maintains supplies necessary for the construction of the costumes.
- Recommends various personnel actions including but not limited to hiring, merit recommendations, promotions, transfers, and vacation schedules.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school degree and six years experience or completion of trade school or apprenticeship plus three years experience. Experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.
Skilled Craft (supervisory)