Provides professional advice to management. Analyzes, reviews, and recommends solutions to problems or concerns.
- Consults with clients to define need or problem.
- Conducts studies and surveys to obtain data; analyzes data to advise on or recommends solution utilizing knowledge of theory, principles, or technology of specific discipline or field of specialization.
- Consults with client to ascertain and define need or problem area, and determines scope of investigation required to obtain solution.
- Conducts study or survey on need or problem to obtain data required for solution.
- Analyzes data to determine solution such as installation of alternate methods and procedures, changes in processing methods and practices, modification of machines or equipment, or redesign of products or services.
- Advises client on alternate methods of solving need or problem, or recommends specific solution according to specialization.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and four-five years of experience and knowledge in the field of consulting.