Associate Development Director
Works in conjunction with the Director to provide guidance and direction and day to day involvement in the fundraising activities of a college or department.
- Directs and coordinates activities of college or university development organization.
- Works closely with Director, Dean, and other leadership.
Communicates with alumni and former students to secure private funding for goals.
- Organizes and participates in alumni organizational functions, regional alumni meetings, and production of alumni publications.
- Ensures careful record keeping and follow-up for donors.
- Coordinates activities of clerical and publications staff.
- Promotes alumni endorsement of institutional activities and enlists alumni aid in recruiting students and fundraising.
- Develops and utilizes all tasks available through the Development office to maximize private giving.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and seven-eight years office experience, three of those years in education fundraising experience.