Assistant to the Chancellor
Provides support to the Chancellor. Assists with planning, budgeting, personnel, and financial matters. May oversee the daily activities of the office. Provides advice and guidance to others. Provides counsel to the Chancellor.
- Performs generally semi-routine duties under established practices and policies and the direction of supervisor. Considerable judgment is required in the development of approaches and techniques for solving problems.
- Makes decisions within the limits defined by policies and procedures within the position. Adopts or modifies methods and standards to meet a variation in controlling conditions.
- Provides assistant to the Chancellor.
- May supervise designated personnel.
- Performs other related duties.
Master’s degree and one-two years of experience.