Provides assistance to secretary to the board of trustees.
- Performs generally semi-routine duties under established practices and policies under the direction of supervisor. Considerable judgment is required in the development of approaches and techniques for solving problems.
- Makes decisions within the limits defined by policies and procedures set up by the department. Adopts or modifies methods and standards to meet a variation in controlling conditions.
- Provides assistant to secretary to the board of trustees.
- May supervise designated personnel.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree with five-six years office experience.
Executive & Managerial