Assists the manager by providing day-to-day oversight to a small unit or a sub-
unit. Maintains records and implements protocols. Ensures operation runs efficiently. Manages and supervises employees.
- Supervises the daily operations of a unit or subunit.
- Recommends various personnel actions including, but not limited to, hiring, performance appraisals, promotions, transfers, vacation schedules and training schedules.
- Advises management of items affecting cost or issues.
- Assists in determining fiscal requirements and prepares budgetary recommendations.
- Oversees preparation of staff work schedule, payroll and attendance records.
- Coordinates employee reviews and evaluations. Maintain personnel records and documents regarding job performance.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and six-seven years office and managerial experience.
Executive & Managerial