Assistant Alumni Director
Provides support in the planning, management, supervision of staff and operation of a unit. May have responsibility for a specific function or functions. Provides guidance and direction to designated personnel.
- Participates in general university development events and activities.
- Manages process between the university, its colleges, and alumni.
- Makes decisions on allocating resources, including funds, labor, time, and how to promote the university.
- Leads group. Supervises complex advancement and/or administrative duties.
- Assigns and checks work. Performs the same or closely related work as those supervised.
- Posts to journals, ledgers, or unit records using standardized routines or system-wide electronic system.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and six-seven years office experience with fundraising experience.