Provides professional guidance and direction to students in relation to courses and academic programs. Ensures students understand graduation requirements.
- Provides educational and vocational guidance to undergraduate students from recruitment to graduation.
- Collects, organizes, and analyzes information about individuals through records, tests, interviews, and professional sources, to appraise their interests, aptitudes, abilities, and personality characteristics, for vocational and educational planning.
- Compiles and studies occupational, educational, and economic information to aid students in making and carrying out vocational and educational objectives.
- Refers students to placement services.
- Represents the University at recruiting and orientation activities.
- Plans and implements orientations for on-campus and online students.
- Engages in research and follow-up activities to evaluate counseling techniques.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree and three-four years experience in advising, student record keeping, and database management. Strong communication skills.